Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shoes shoes and more shoes!

Today - I will make this quick...I have an unfortunate migraine but no worries I am a happy girl anyway.  I took a long walk into town looking for nail polish and remover, both of which I found.  Only a 40 min walk not so bad! However; the most amazing thing was I walked into my favorite (cheap) shoe store.  I found a great pair of Gummistiefels and yes low walking boots.  The prices was great and my German actually worked so I bought both and headed out!  Wunderschönen

The back story to the shoe store is that they had one in Düsseldorf.  My good friend Barb would take me every time I had an eye appointment - kind of a pick me up after all the trouble of the cornea transplant.  Anyway, needless to say (but you know I will say it anyway) 
I have a lot of German Shoes!

Tschüss or should I say shoessssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment